It is much more valuable to look...
It is much more valuable to look for the strength in others. You can gain nothing by criticizing their imperfections.
- Daisaku Ikeda
- Criticizing is easy, art is difficult.
- No matter how good you are to people, you will always have others criticizing you.
- Criticizing the weak doesn’t make you any stronger.
- You have been criticizing yourself for years and it hasn’t worked, try approving of yourself...
- The pleasure of criticizing takes away from us the pleasure of being moved by some...