It is much more valuable to look...
It is much more valuable to look for the strength in others. You can gain nothing by criticizing their imperfections.
- Daisaku Ikeda
- No Matter what you do there will be critics.
- Accept criticism and be nothing.
- You can criticize me, call me names, put me down- but you will never take...
- Criticizing is easy, art is difficult.
- A critic is a man who judges what he cannot achieve.
- Naive people criticize, never appreciate.
- No matter how good you are to people, you will always have others criticizing you.