When it comes to eating right and...
When it comes to eating right and exercising, there is no “I’ll start tomorrow.” Tomorrow is disease.
- Terri Guillemets
- Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away. - Paul...
- Alcohol – Because no great story every started with someone eating a salad.
- The patient dog eats the fattest bone…who eats the meat? The fastest dog of course!
- Exercise relieves stress. Nothing relieves exercise. - Takayuki Ikkaku
- I dream of a better tomorrow… where chickens can cross roads and not have their motives...
- If your dog is too fat, you are not getting enough exercise.
- I’m in no shape to exercise.