Exercises are like prose, whereas yoga is...
Exercises are like prose, whereas yoga is the poetry of movements.
- Amit Ray
- Exercise relieves stress. Nothing relieves exercise. - Takayuki Ikkaku
- Movement is a medicine for creating change in a person’s physical, emotional, and mental states. -...
- If your dog is too fat, you are not getting enough exercise.
- I’m in no shape to exercise.
- Seven days of no exercise makes one weak.
- Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away. - Paul...
- True enjoyment comes from activity of the mind and exercise of the body.