Exercise should be regarded as tribute to...
Exercise should be regarded as tribute to the heart.
– Gene Tunney
- Exercise relieves stress. Nothing relieves exercise. – Takayuki Ikkaku
- If your dog is too fat, you are not getting enough exercise.
- I’m in no shape to exercise.
- Seven days of no exercise makes one weak.
- Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away. – Paul...
- True enjoyment comes from activity of the mind and exercise of the body.
- Exercises are like prose, whereas yoga is the poetry of movements. – Amit Ray