The body becomes what the foods are,...
The body becomes what the foods are, as the spirit becomes what the thoughts are.
- Let your food be your medicine and your medicine be your food. – Hippocrates
- Too much food will fill you up. And out.
- Good food is wise medicine.
- I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food. – W.C. Fields
- My life is a constant battle between my love of food and not wanting to...
- Don’t eat anything your great- grandmother wouldn’t recognize as food. – Michael Pollan
- The trouble with eating Italian food is that five or six days later you’re hungry...