Diplomacy is the velvet glove that cloaks...
Diplomacy is the velvet glove that cloaks the fist of power.
- Robin Hobb
- Diplomacy is thinking twice before saying nothing.
- Diplomacy is telling someone to “Go to Hell” in such a way, that they look...
- Diplomacy is the art of letting someone else have your way. – Daniele Vare
- Diplomacy never works. - Nadia Scrieva
- To say nothing, especially when speaking, is half the art of diplomacy. - Will Durant
- All war represents a failure of diplomacy. - Tony Benn
- Diplomacy: The business of handling a porcupine without disturbing the quills.