Diplomacy: The business of handling a porcupine...
Diplomacy: The business of handling a porcupine without disturbing the quills.
- Diplomacy is thinking twice before saying nothing.
- Diplomacy is telling someone to “Go to Hell” in such a way, that they look...
- Diplomacy is the art of letting someone else have your way. – Daniele Vare
- Diplomacy never works. – Nadia Scrieva
- To say nothing, especially when speaking, is half the art of diplomacy. – Will Durant
- All war represents a failure of diplomacy. – Tony Benn
- Diplomacy is to do and say The nastiest thing in the nicest way. – Bisaac Goldberg