Every generation revolts against its fathers and...
Every generation revolts against its fathers and makes friends with its grandfathers.
– Lewis Mumford
- Great fathers get promoted to grandfathers.
- There are fathers who do not love their children; there is no grandfather who does...
- Grandfathers are daddies on loan.
- Grandfathers are just antique little boys.
- Grandfathers are for loving and fixing things.
- I don’t know who my grandfather was; I am much more concerned to know what...
- A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart.