I was taught by my grandfather that...
I was taught by my grandfather that anything that your mind can conceive, you can have. It’s a reality.
– Lenny Kravitz
- Grandfathers are daddies on loan.
- Grandfathers are just antique little boys.
- Great fathers get promoted to grandfathers.
- Grandfathers are for loving and fixing things.
- I don’t know who my grandfather was; I am much more concerned to know what...
- A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart.
- Grandfathers are for loving, catching fish and fixing things.