I’m very proud of my gold pocket...
I’m very proud of my gold pocket watch. My grandfather, on his deathbed, sold me this watch.
- Woody Allen
- I’m not afraid of death; I just don’t want to be there when it happens. -...
- I think crime pays. The hours are good, you travel a lot. - Woody Allen
- A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart.
- Here are some more! I wish the dollar store sold gas. I don’t want to brag, or...
- Grandfathers are daddies on loan.
- Grandfathers are just antique little boys.
- Great fathers get promoted to grandfathers.