Guilt is universal. - TENNESSEE WILLIAMS
Guilt is universal.
- TENNESSEE WILLIAMS
- Guilt and no guilt: these were the worst things. The only thing worse than the...
- Saying sorry doesn’t mean there isn’t guilt and forgiving doesn’t mean the pain is gone
- Our guilt has its uses. It justifies much in the lives of others. - Max...
- The only things you give yourself when you cheat are fear and guilt.
- Grief is not as heavy as guilt, but it takes more away from you. - Veronica...
- Guilt is a rope that wears thin. - AYN RAND
- Guilt is always hungry, don’t let it consume you. ~Terri Guillemets