If I had known how wonderful it...
If I had known how wonderful it would be to have grandchildren, I’d have had them first.
- Lois Wyse
- Grandchildren are the dots that connect the lines from generation to generation. - Lois Wyse
- Never have children, only grandchildren. – Gore Vidal
- Posterity is the patriotic name for grandchildren. - Art Linkletter
- Grandchildren: the only people who can get more out of you than the IRS. ...
- I wish I had the energy that my grandchildren have – if only for self-...