Gossip is the art of saying nothing...
Gossip is the art of saying nothing in a way that leaves practically nothing unsaid.
– Walter Winchell
- Today’s gossip is tomorrow’s headline. – Walter Winchell
- Show me someone who never gossips, and I’ll show you someone who isn’t interested in...
- I never gossip. I observe. And then relay my observations to practically everyone. – Gail Carriger
- Gossip is called gossip because it’s not always the truth. – Justin Timberlake
- The only time people dislike gossip is when you gossip about them. – Will Rogers...
- Gossip, as usual, was one- third right and two- thirds wrong. – L.M. Montgomery
- All literature is gossip. – Truman Capote