Gossip is the art of saying nothing...
Gossip is the art of saying nothing in a way that leaves practically nothing unsaid.
- Walter Winchell
- Today’s gossip is tomorrow’s headline. - Walter Winchell
- I never gossip. I observe. And then relay my observations to practically everyone. - Gail Carriger
- Gossip is called gossip because it’s not always the truth. - Justin Timberlake
- The only time people dislike gossip is when you gossip about them. – Will Rogers...
- All literature is gossip. - Truman Capote