Promises were like laws; smart men knew...
Promises were like laws; smart men knew when to break both.
– C.J. Hill
- Don’t ever believe someone when they promise to never hurt you. Be smart enough to...
- I know it is a bad thing to break a promise, but I think now...
- Childhood is a promise that is never kept. – Ken Hill
- Rarely promise, but, if lawful, constantly perform. – William Penn
- Some people break promises for the pleasure of breaking them. – William Hazlitt
- Breaking someone’s trust is like breaking a pinky promise. It’s a no- no.
- Laws are like spiderwebs.They catch small flies, but let wasps and hornets break through.