Promises were like laws; smart men knew...
Promises were like laws; smart men knew when to break both.
- C.J. Hill
- I know it is a bad thing to break a promise, but I think now...
- Rarely promise, but, if lawful, constantly perform. ~William Penn
- Some people break promises for the pleasure of breaking them. - William Hazlitt
- Losers make promises they often break. Winners make commitments they always keep. - Denis Waitley
- Every politician has a promising career. Unfortunately, most of them do not keep those promises. -...
- Promise little and do much.
- Promise only what you can deliver. Then deliver more than you promise.