History doesn’t repeat itself, but it does...
- Reader, suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But...
- History repeats itself, and that’s one of the things that’s wrong with history. – Clarence Darrow
- Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it.
- Those who don’t know history are doomed to repeat it. – Edmund Burke
- Patterns repeat themselves in history. – Rick Riordan
- The repeated lies become history, but they don’t necessarily become the truth. – Colum McCann
- Those who understand history are condemned to watch other idiots repeat it. – Peter Lamborn Wilson