That men do not learn very much...
That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons that history has to teach.
– Aldous Huxley
- History will keep repeating until the lessen is learned..learn well
- The history of empires is the history of human misery. – Edward Gibbon
- There’s no point to living life unless you make history and the best way to...
- What is history? The lie that everyone agrees on… – Voltaire
- History is the science of what never happens twice. – Paul Valéry
- Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it.
- History happens twice because people don’t listen at the first time.