The sea is nothing but a library...
The sea is nothing but a library of all the tears in history.
– Lemony Snicket
- The history of empires is the history of human misery. – Edward Gibbon
- There’s no point to living life unless you make history and the best way to...
- That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most...
- What is history? The lie that everyone agrees on… – Voltaire
- History is the science of what never happens twice. – Paul Valéry
- Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it.
- History happens twice because people don’t listen at the first time.