History written in pencil is easily erased,...
History written in pencil is easily erased, but crayon is forever.
– Emilie Autumn
- History is written by the winners. – Napoleon Bonaparte
- History is written by the victors. – Winston Churchill
- The history of empires is the history of human misery. – Edward Gibbon
- There’s no point to living life unless you make history and the best way to...
- That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most...
- What is history? The lie that everyone agrees on… – Voltaire
- History is the science of what never happens twice. – Paul Valéry