History is the version of past events...
History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon.
– Napoleon Bonaparte (29)
- History is a set of lies agreed upon. – Napoleon Bonaparte
- History is written by the winners. – Napoleon Bonaparte
- History is a pack of lies about events that never happened told by people who...
- Religion is excellent stuff for keeping common people quiet. Religion is what keeps the poor...
- If you want a thing done well, do it yourself. – Napoleon Bonaparte
- He who knows how to flatter also knows how to slander. – Napoleon Bonaparte
- The best way to keep one’s word is not to give it. ~ Napoleon Bonaparte