I hope you have not...
I hope you have not been leading a double life, pretending to be wicked and being good all the time. That would be hypocrisy.
- Oscar Wilde
- This suspense is terrible. I hope it will last. - Oscar Wilde
- Discipline is just about finishing your home work on time. It is also about leading a good life, wit
- After a good dinner one can forgive anybody, even one's own relatives. - Oscar Wilde
- Facebook is where hypocrisy, falseness, double standards, rumors and depression meet up for coffee.
- The only thing to do with good advice is pass it on. It is never any use to oneself. - Oscar Wilde