Because hypocrisy stinks in the nostrils one...
Because hypocrisy stinks in the nostrils one is likely to rate it as a more powerful agent for destruction than it is.
~ Rebecca West
- Ostentation is the signal flag of hypocrisy.
- Don’t trip over your own words and fall into hypocrisy.
- Your hypocrisy insults my intelligence. – Toba Beta
- Politeness, n. The most acceptable hypocrisy. ~ Ambrose Bierce
- Hypocrisy has its own elegant symmetry. – Julie Metz
- Thats called hypocrisy, you shuck face piece of -! – James Dashner
- Hypocrisy is a tribute that vice pays to virtue. – François de La Rochefoucauld