Hypocrisy has its own elegant symmetry. –...
Hypocrisy has its own elegant symmetry.
– Julie Metz
- No symmetry, no peace, no signs of relief, no beauty, nor grace to admire, no...
- Sometimes, your pet picks you. – Julie Wenzel
- I really take pride in the relationship that I have with my husband. – Julie Benz
- Going for it and changing what you could change-that’s what success was all about. – Julie...
- Shame, like beauty, is often in the eye of the beholder. – Julie Burchill
- Summer and Winter were not supposed to fall in love. – Julie Kagawa
- The elegance of honesty needs no adornment. – Merry Browne