I know how hard it is for...
I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family.
– George W. Bush (21)
- When we were born our family was happy and when we were unable to take...
- They misunderestimated me. – George W. Bush
- In my sentences I go where no man has gone before. – George W. Bush
- To us, family means putting your arms around each other and being there. – Barbara Bush
- I reads every chance I can gets. – George W. Bush
- I think war is a dangerous place. – George W. Bush
- I think we agree, the past is over. – George W. Bush