If you don’t have time to read,...
If you don’t have time to read, you don’t have the time (or the tools) to write. Simple as that.
- Stephen King
- Write with the door closed, rewrite with the door open. - Stephen King
- Everyone in the South has no time for reading because they are all too busy...
- The road to hell is paved with adverbs. - Stephen King
- Description begins in the writer’s imagination, but should finish in the reader’s. - Stephen King
- Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing. - Benjamin Franklin
- If there’s a book that you want to read, but it hasn’t been written yet,...
- Easy reading is damn hard writing. - Nathaniel Hawthorne