I love writing. I love the swirl...
I love writing. I love the swirl and swing of words as they tangle with human emotions.
- James A. Michener
- Nature fits all her children with something to do, he who would write and can’t...
- Never write anything that does not give you great pleasure. Emotion is easily transferred from...
- If I waited for perfection I would never write a word. - Margaret Atwood
- Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing. - Benjamin Franklin
- I hate writing, I love having written. - Dorothy Parker
- Not all pens can write well.
- Look in your heart & write.