There are three rules for writing a...
There are three rules for writing a novel. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are.
- W. Somerset Maugham
- Nature fits all her children with something to do, he who would write and can’t...
- If there is a golden rule then is there a silver and bronze rule?
- Rule #1 I’m always right Rule #2 If i’m wrong please look at rule #1
- Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing. - Benjamin Franklin
- I preach the rule; that doesn’t mean I follow them
- Not all pens can write well.
- Look in your heart & write.