Write with the door closed, rewrite with...
Write with the door closed, rewrite with the door open.
- Stephen King
- If you don’t have time to read, you don’t have the time (or the tools)...
- The road to hell is paved with adverbs. - Stephen King
- Description begins in the writer’s imagination, but should finish in the reader’s. - Stephen King
- Nature fits all her children with something to do, he who would write and can’t...
- Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing. - Benjamin Franklin
- Not all pens can write well.
- Look in your heart & write.