It is very strange that the years...
It is very strange that the years teach us patience – that the shorter our time, the greater our capacity for waiting.
- Elizabeth Taylor
- Waiting for you is like waiting for rain in a drought, useless and disappointing
- Waiting for the perfect girl? Idiot, even if you find her she’ll be waiting for...
- You don’t get everything all at once. You wait. - Elizabeth Berg
- I’m waiting on the RIGHT one…I refuse to settle for just anybody.
- I’m single for a reason waiting on the right one to come along.