Tolerance isn’t about not having beliefs. It’s...
Tolerance isn’t about not having beliefs. It’s about how your beliefs lead you to treat people who disagree with you.
– Timothy Keller
- The highest result of education is tolerance – Helen Keller
- Toleration is the greatest gift of the mind; it requires the same effort of the...
- Don’t get so tolerant that you tolerate intolerance. – Bill Maher
- Tolerance only for those who agree with you is no tolerance at all. – Ray Davis
- Tolerance is the virtue of the man without convictions. – Gilbert K. Chesterton
- What’s most important in a friendship? Tolerance and loyalty. – J.K. Rowling
- You get what you expect and you deserve what you tolerate. – Mark Graban