The days of me being “tolerant” are...
The days of me being “tolerant” are long gone. The days of me being “intolerant” have just begun.
– James D. Sass
- Don’t get so tolerant that you tolerate intolerance. – Bill Maher
- Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice. – Ayaan Hirsi Ali
- Sweet childish days, that were as long As twenty days are now. – William Wordsworth
- I miss those childish days of long ago, when one day was as long as...
- It was one of those perfect English autumnal days which occur more frequently in memory...
- Life is a long lesson in humility. – James Matthew Barrie
- Tolerance only for those who agree with you is no tolerance at all. – Ray Davis