One’s enemy is often the best teacher...
One’s enemy is often the best teacher of tolerance.
- Colleen Houck
- In the practice of tolerance, one’s enemy is the best teacher. - Tenzin Gyatso
- Don’t get so tolerant that you tolerate intolerance. - Bill Maher
- Tolerance only for those who agree with you is no tolerance at all. - Ray Davis
- Tolerance is the virtue of the man without convictions. - Gilbert K. Chesterton
- What’s most important in a friendship? Tolerance and loyalty. - J.K. Rowling
- You get what you expect and you deserve what you tolerate. - Mark Graban
- Tolerance cannot seduce the young. - Emil Cioran