One’s enemy is often the best teacher...
One’s enemy is often the best teacher of tolerance.
– Colleen Houck
- In the practice of tolerance, one’s enemy is the best teacher. – Tenzin Gyatso
- Don’t get so tolerant that you tolerate intolerance. – Bill Maher
- Tolerance only for those who agree with you is no tolerance at all. – Ray Davis
- Tolerance is the virtue of the man without convictions. – Gilbert K. Chesterton
- What’s most important in a friendship? Tolerance and loyalty. – J.K. Rowling
- You get what you expect and you deserve what you tolerate. – Mark Graban
- Tolerance cannot seduce the young. – Emil Cioran