Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice. – Ayaan...
Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice.
– Ayaan Hirsi Ali
- Don’t get so tolerant that you tolerate intolerance. – Bill Maher
- The days of me being “tolerant” are long gone. The days of me being “intolerant”...
- Tolerance only for those who agree with you is no tolerance at all. – Ray Davis
- Tolerance is the virtue of the man without convictions. – Gilbert K. Chesterton
- What’s most important in a friendship? Tolerance and loyalty. – J.K. Rowling
- You get what you expect and you deserve what you tolerate. – Mark Graban
- Tolerance cannot seduce the young. – Emil Cioran