I don’t think it’s weak to admit...
I don’t think it’s weak to admit you made a mistake. That takes strength, if you ask me.
– Terry Pratchett
- To appreciate strength, one must experience weakness.
- Every weakness contains within itself a strength. – Shūsaku Endō
- Lean on each others’ strengths. Forgive each others’ weaknesses.
- But borrowing strength builds weakness. – Stephen R. Covey
- Rudeness is the weak man’s imitation of strength. – Eric Hoffer
- You can’t retire to weakness — you’ve got to learn to control strength. – Wallace Stegner
- Nature is as well adapted to our weakness as to our strength. – Henry David Thoreau