Humble is such a lonely word. ~KakSri
Humble is such a lonely word.
- You can not have humbleness in the presence of arrogance.
- It is always the secure who are humble. ~Gilbert Keith Chesterton
- I am no more humble than my talents require. – Oscar Levant
- Humbleness is productive, narcissism is destructive. – Dr T.P.Chia
- One cannot be humble and aware of oneself at the same time. – Madeleine L’Engle
- Being humble means recognizing that we are not on earth to see how important we...
- Humbleness is good sense and wisdom. Modesty invites encouragement and support. – Dr T.P.Chia