The greatest lesson in life is to...
The greatest lesson in life is to know that even fools are right sometimes.
- Winston Churchill
- If you are going through hell, keep going. - Winston Churchill
- A fool’s tongue is his greatest liability. A wise man’s silence is his greatest asset.
- Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice… Uh… Er… Look I aint gonna...
- Fooling a wise man is wisdom, fooling a fool is foolishness.
- Life is a long lesson in humility. - J.M. Barrie
- Any fool can make a rule, and any fool will mind it. - Henry David Thoreau
- Better fight for something than live for nothing. Eyes are the mirrors of the soul. He who...