One cannot be humble and aware of...
One cannot be humble and aware of oneself at the same time.
– Madeleine L’Engle
- Humility is throwing oneself away in complete concentration on something or someone else. – Madeleine L’Engle
- You can not have humbleness in the presence of arrogance.
- Humble is such a lonely word. ~KakSri
- It is always the secure who are humble. ~Gilbert Keith Chesterton
- I am no more humble than my talents require. – Oscar Levant
- Humbleness is productive, narcissism is destructive. – Dr T.P.Chia
- Being humble means recognizing that we are not on earth to see how important we...