The moment you say ‘I know everything’...
The moment you say ‘I know everything’ is the end of your growth.
– Sharon Lee
- Physical growth is compulsory mental growth is option. You choose to be responsible or irresponsible.
- Love the moment. Flowers grow out of dark moments. Therefore, each moment is vital. It...
- Change is growth.
- Let tears be the water to growth.
- All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward.
- Know thyself and better thy features is the beginning of growth.
- A moment of patience in a moment of anger saves a thousand moments of regret.