The right to do something does not...
The right to do something does not mean that doing it is right.
~ William Safire
- Nobody stands taller than those willing to stand corrected. ~ William Safire
- In summer, the song sings itself. – William Carlos Williams
- We know what we are, but know not what we may be. – William Shakespeare
- Hitting is 50% above the shoulders. – Ted Williams
- A paranoid is someone who knows a little of what’s going on. – William S. Burroughs
- Men of few words are the best men. – William Shakespeare
- We read to know that we are not alone. – William Nicholson