Overthinking killed my happiness. Insecurities killed my...
Overthinking killed my happiness. Insecurities killed my self-esteem. Lies killed my trust.
- Never lie to someone who trusts you. Never trust someone who lies to you.
- You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself.
- Your success and happiness lies in you. - Helen Keller
- Happiness lies in enjoyment with family or friend circles at outdoor tours.
- The art of being happy lies in the power of extracting happiness from common things. -...