Insecurity is self sabotage. If you want...
Insecurity is self sabotage. If you want to fly you have to first see your wings.
- Don’t let jealousy fool you. It’s just another name for insecurity
- Judging people’s flaws will not help justify your own (insecurity).
- Insecurity is an ugly thing, it makes you hate people you don’t even know.
- Insecurity is a side effect of loving too much but receive too little in return.
- The steps of insecurity: Comparison, Compensation, Competition, Compulsion, Condemnation, Control