Tomorrow is the only day in the...
Tomorrow is the only day in the year that appeals to a lazy man. ~Jimmy Lyons
- A lazy man’s best day is tomorrow.
- Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow. – Mark Twain
- Lazy rule; Can’t reach it. Don’t need it.
- No. I am not lazy, I am just very protective of my seat.
- If there was an award for laziness I’d probably send somebody else to pick it...
- My parents used to be happy when I took naps but now they think I’m...
- Laziness is the first step towards efficiency. – Patrick Bennett