If there was an award for laziness...
If there was an award for laziness I’d probably send somebody else to pick it up for me.
- Cousin: Why are you so lazy? Me: I’m not lazy I’m just saving my energy.
- Lazy rule; Can’t reach it. Don’t need it.
- No. I am not lazy, I am just very protective of my seat.
- A lazy man’s best day is tomorrow.
- If he only wants you for your breasts, legs, and thighs; Send him to KFC. –...
- I’m not lazy… I’m just too good in energy conservation.
- My parents used to be happy when I took naps but now they think I’m...