At the temple there is a poem...
At the temple there is a poem called “Loss” carved into the stone. It has three words, but the poet has scratched them out. You cannot read loss, only feel it.
- Arthur Golden
- Mostly it is loss which teaches us about the worth of things. - Arthur Schopenhauer
- I cannot conceive of a greater loss than the loss of one’s self-respect. - Mahatma Gandhi
- Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside...
- One is never prepared for the loss of a loved one.
- A loss can either break you or refuel your passion.. It’s how you choose to...