Loss alone is but the wounding of...
Loss alone is but the wounding of a heart; it is memory that makes it our ruin.
- Brian Ruckley
- Nothing makes us love something more than the loss of it. - Rick Yancey
- I cannot conceive of a greater loss than the loss of one’s self-respect. - Mahatma Gandhi
- At the temple there is a poem called “Loss” carved into the stone. It has...
- Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside...
- One is never prepared for the loss of a loved one.