How easy it was to lose everything...
How easy it was to lose everything you had always thought you’d have forever.
– Cassandra Clare
- I just don’t see why the past has to matter. – Cassandra Clare
- I prefer the school of life. – Cassandra Clare
- Sarcasm is the last refuge of the imaginatively bankrupt. – Cassandra Clare
- Only the very weak-minded refuse to be influenced by literature and poetry. – Cassandra Clare
- They say time heals all wounds, but that presumes the source of the grief is...
- Get it easy way, lose it easily. Get it hard way, have it forever.
- I’ve come to the conclusion that life itself isn’t all bout love and disguise. Its...