How easy it was to lose everything...
How easy it was to lose everything you had always thought you’d have forever.
- Cassandra Clare
- You may lose the people you love, you may lose the things you have. But...
- You never know what you have until you lose it, and once you lost it,...
- You don’t know who is important to you until you actually lose them - Mahatma Gandhi
- Don’t grieve. Anything you lose comes round in another form. - Rumi
- The whole world can become the enemy when you lose what you love. - Kristina McMorris