Some day people will ask me what...
Some day people will ask me what is the key to my success…and I will simply say, “good Karma.
– K. Crumley
- Karma, simply put, is an action for an action … good or bad. – Stephen Richards
- Karma bides it’s time. You will always have to watch out. Karma is unforgiving and...
- As long as karma exists, the world changes. There will always be karma to be...
- Without the karma of good deeds, they are only destroying themselves.
- Worthless people blame their karma.
- How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours. – Wayne Dyer
- Success is simply a matter of luck. Ask any failure. – Earl Wilson