Your heart’s desire is to...
Your heart’s desire is to be told some mystery. The mystery is that there is no mystery.
- Cormac McCarthy
- Love is love there is no definition, it is the heart's desire to serve, the eyes desire to see a smi
- Mystery creates wonder and wonder is the basis of man's desire to understand. - Neil Armstrong
- Desire is the power that makes people do the best or the worst. Desire can build you up or break you
- Profound desire, true desire is the desire to be close to someone. ― Paulo Coelho
- I know we have parted ways a long time ago, but you once told me I'd always have a special place in