Promise only what you can deliver. Then...
Promise only what you can deliver. Then deliver more than you promise.
- Promises are like babies: easy to make, hard to deliver.
- Every politician has a promising career. Unfortunately, most of them do not keep those promises. -...
- I know it is a bad thing to break a promise, but I think now...
- Promise little and do much.
- A politician is known by the promises he keeps.
- When a man repeats a promise again and again, he means to fail you.
- Don’t lie, don’t cheat, and don’t make promises you know you can’t keep.