What makes a great leader? Knowing &...
What makes a great leader? Knowing & understanding that you don’t need to know everything; you just know how to keep great people around you that do!
- The great leaders have always stage-managed their effects. - Charles De Gaulle
- Strong leaders cannot tolerate weak leaders above them. - Tom Krause
- Remember the difference between a boss and a leader: a boss says go – a...
- Be willing to make decisions. That’s the most important quality in a good leader. - General...
- Leaders become leaders because they speak more.
- The difference between a boss and a leader: A boss says, “Go!” A leader says, “Let’s go!”.
- A leader is is simply a follower who follows what he believes in.