Unless you’re rich, the decimal point is...
Unless you’re rich, the decimal point is always your enemy.
(Ted steckley 1949-)
- Someday I want to be rich. Some people get so rich they lose all respect...
- You’re not rich until you have something money can’t buy.
- You can be rich in many ways besides money.
- A rich man can afford to pay for his mistakes.
- A rich man is nothing but a poor man with money. – W.C. Fields
- A rich man has no need of character. – Yiddish Proverb
- I think everybody should get rich and famous and do everything they ever dreamed of...